Check these Passionfruit images:
Ginger Creme Caramel – close-up – Annie Smithers Bistrot AUD12.50
Image by avlxyz
Ginger Crèeme Caramel with salad of passionfruit, mango and pineapple
A rich and creamy crèeme caramel was a nice finish to our lunch. The bitter caramel is temepered by a hint of warming ginger was immediately followed by eggy richness. The texture was textbook silkiness.
The rather tart "salad" of a fine dice of mango and pineapple mixed with passionfruit pulp seemed a bit at odds with such a smooth dessert, but towards the end, the fruit, egg and ginger seemed to create a rather nice balance.
Annie Smither’s Bistrot & Produce
72 Piper St
Kyneton VIC 3444
– Annie Smithers Bistrot, By Necia Wilden, The Age Epicure, September 27, 2005 Score: 15.5/20
– Annie Smithers Bistrot The Age Good Food Guide 2009 – 1 Chefs Hat
– Annie Smithers Bistrot, Kyneton – The Breakfast Blog, Saturday, May 13, 2006 chicken livers, bacon and spinach on toast. One of several tempting dishes on offer at Annie Smithers Bistrot. I love the smell of offal in the morning. 16/20 "mmm… liver"
– Annie Smithers Bistrot – Mietta’s good gutsy French based dishes
– Annie Smithers’ Bistrot – Gourmet Traveller succulent, flaky trout almondine tastes river-fresh; sweet scallops cooked just-so are plated with discs of smoky chorizo; creamy brains wrapped in prosciutto
Image by Denish C
Bud of a wild passion fruit vine (bot: capparis spinosa nummalaria) in Sri Lanka. This plant is different from the normal edible passion fruit with purple flowers. The buds are about 10 cms. long and its juices were being feasted on by large black ants.
Pasionaria con insectos
Image by Gustavo Fernando Durán
Passiflora caerulea, comúnmente llamada mburucuyá, burucuyá (nombres derivados del guaraní), pasionaria, flor de la pasión o pasionaria azul, es una especie de trepadora nativa del sur de Sudamérica: Perú, Uruguay, Brasil, Argentina. Es popular en jardinería debido a sus bellas y aromáticas flores.